1 March 2009

I got another award xxx


Wow...I feel all warm n fluffy, thank you to my friends Angel http://angel-angelsdelights.blogspot.com/ and Chris http://wellniftycards.blogspot.com/ for this fab award...please pop over to their blogs they both give loadsa inspiration and plenty of giggles as well lol....thank you ladies xxx


Right now I must put the top ten Blogs that I visit well here goes .....














as I am doing this I realise everyone that I want to send it to has already given it to me soooooooooo what I have decided to do is give it to all of those that regularly visit my blog and comment...because if you visit mine I will always do my best to visit yours xxxx

If your name is not in the list I am sorry but if I do visis your blog then take the award and leave your name then I can add it as I go along.....Hope you understand that cus I bloody well don't lol


Thank you to my friends

Take Care Shell xxx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww Bless ya.....
Parchment patterns, i will take a look what i have got, not sure on a kingfisher but know i have some bird's, will check and let you know, how do you want me to send them to you...
Hugs Angel

val090 said...

Hi Shell thanks for the award. Of course I'll add you to the free card. just email me your address hun.
val.fricker@virgin.net

Anonymous said...

Hi Shell...

Have not forgot about your pattern's, just been a mad week, hopefully get them to you tomorrow..
sorry!!!!! x x x x
Hugs Angel

Anonymous said...

ME AGAIN HUN...

Sent you an email with some patterns, did you get them ok...
Hugs Angel