10 March 2009

I would love this stamp!!!!

Hi, I have finally started feeling better (weather still wet so not much) went out for a nice long walk on saturday, and paid for it on sunday.....My back drove me mad all day.

Well last night at my craft class we made this card and I love it...



The bodice and shoes are stamped and heat embossed with seafoam embossing powder, the skirt is the netting stuff you use for a wedding favour......the corners and sentiment are stamped in black and heat embossed with clear powder.....
The bodice stamp is gorgeous the bottom part (which I have cut off) looks like lots of beads hanging down....love it!!!



hope you like it

TAKE CARE Shell XX

5 comments:

Maureen said...

Wow I just love this card Who makes the stamp Shell This is one very stunning card Thank you for askinI am extremely well .I do miss you and Lou on the forum

Louise Emma said...

Awwww it's lovely Shell x I have made one similar to this in the past. I have some netting circles that I will send you hun, when I find them LOL

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh this is amazing hun...
Such a gorgeous card, and looks very professionally done..
Glad your feeling better...
Hugs Angel

Wellnifty said...

Glad you are feeling a bit better Shell, I love the card it's gorgeous

Chris x

Anonymous said...

not been here for a while shell.
and i am enjoying having a browse.
hope you and the family are all well
Whoops nearly forgot what i came on for.
i love this card, its really pretty
Norma x