11 May 2009

People I really really really really need your help.....

Well my problem is really annoying me now and I don't know what to do....so was wondering if any of you fab ladies out there could help....PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
As you can see buy the last few posts I am loving the stamping now, and the watercolouring is soooooooooooo relaxing, I just tend to stamp off a load of images and paint them all in one go....Well I decided to purchase some stamped image download thingies....and they are gorgeous.....but I have tried every setting this way and that on my printer, but the ink still bleeds into the paint.....I have thought about buying these new pens everyone is going on about, but I don't think I would enjoy it as much as I do my painting.....also with saving my pennies for a new camera for hubby I can't justify spending on pens when I have already got Sakura watercolours and a load of H20's and cosmic shimmer paints........

So the help is much welcome please!!!!! its driving me mad...lol and wasting card......lol

4 comments:

Anne said...

Shell I tend to allow my downloads to dry for at least an hour before painting but sometimes I still get a little bleeding too. Annoying!!!!
Good luck, now your on the downloads it'll take over from the stamping lol
Anne x

My'scardcorner said...

OH Ive downloaded some but not tried yet so I will have to watch out for this Sorry cant help Shell hope someone can soon :0)

Carol said...

I just hold the card over the bath and spray with cheap hairspray. Once dry it makes the printing ink waterproof and you can paint it without any problems.
Carol xx

Wellnifty said...

Sorry I can't help Shell, but I know some of the cheaper replacement ink cartridges can run when wet, but I think it could depend on the card/paper you use to print on, I'd try using a different quality card.

Good luck, hope someone helps you out soon

Chris xx