13 August 2009

Sketch and Stash challenge

Well after spending ages trying to decide what to use for this challange, I decide to use some of my new papers that I had brought on Monday night at my craft class....as I was in absolute agony with my knee (having fell last week and kissed the pavement outside my front door lol) my darling hubby had to help me upstairs to my class...(usually I have a good ole rummage around the shop and always buy £2 worth of papers) well after getting settled down and having a good ole chin wag I remembered I hadn't paid my fee...so I sent KT down to pay (she always comes along for the ideas) and gave her an extra £2 to get some papers. I thought her picking might change my colours that I use (black and white, orange and brown are my absolute favs at the mo) well she came back with 40 sheets of the most outragious colours....oranges, teal, red (bright red) and some lovely warm greens and yellows that I would never ever had picked up...so the papers used to make this card are new thanks to KT lol


The image is a digi download from http://www.charmedcardsandcrafts.co.uk/acatalog/Holly_and_Madison.html the sentiment stamp is a block stamp from Create and Craft (wilkinsons £1.80 lol) ...the flower is a download from http://fred-she-said.blogspot.com/ and as I said the papers were from my local craft shop...my trusty corner rounder thingy lol..and my procraft corner die cut...H20's to paint her and a few bits a stickles to make it look like bubbles coming outta her glass..
Thanks for looking hugs

11 comments:

Sian said...

Lovely card :)

Sian
X

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card hun, love the colours. And love the sound of all the colours of papers you got too, well done KT.

Joanne x

Anonymous said...

WOW, great card hun,,, GOOD CHOICE hunie pot,
Hope you are better soon with ya poorly leg..
something for ya at my blog.
Hugs Angel

Liz said...

oh youve made a great job love her see you on the forum

liz x

My'scardcorner said...

That is so classy Shell and love the new papers well done on Kt's choice. Hope you knee is easier :0)

Jill said...

beautiful card, love the image, hope your knee is better soon, thanks for joining in the fun at sketch and stash hugs Jill xx

jackiescrafts said...

Great card Shell

Jackie x

Louise Emma said...

Beautiful card hun, se Katie did good xxxxx

Becky said...

What a pretty card Shell! Wow! that was a lot of paper for £2!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Wellnifty said...

Gorgeous Shell, well done KT on getting all those papers for £2.00, I'd send her again if I were you.
Hope the leg is better soon

Chris xx

Vince B said...

This is the 3rd time I've been back to look at this card I love it !