13 November 2009

Hello......

Well long time no see....its been a bit mad around here just lately.
Firstly I just wanna say a great big Thank You to my buddie Louise and her family for a fab holiday....we had such a great time can't wait till christmas then we can do it all over again....loves ya hunny xxx

Well I thought it was about time I posted some cards I have made...

this card I made for my friend who is having a rough time at the moment...
The stamps are from a set I brought whilst we were at Lou's house. Its a set made for Rememberance Day and part of the money goes to the Poppy appeal which I thought was good...

This is for a friend who is always up for a giggle and I thought the stamped image suited her perfectly..the stamp is a smirk which I absolutely love..




This forever friends stamp I brought whilst at Lou's in the sale bin it was so I just had to have lololol....



Oh yes also before I forget my darling wonderful (yes I know a bit to much, but if he reads this I want him to think he's the best...lol) has just brought me my first promarkers...and for christmas he (yes my wonderful hubby) is getting me a making memories Slice awwwwwwwwwww and I can't blurry wait

Hope your all ok I will try and catch up with my hopping xxxxx

7 comments:

jackiescrafts said...

Love your cards, glad you had a great time with Louise
Hugs Jackie x

Liz said...

well well u have been BUSY LOL lOVELY WORK

LIZ XXXXX

Anonymous said...

Hi Shell - glad you had such a good time with Lou - looks like you did quite a bit of craft shopping - great cards ! Hugs - Shell x

My'scardcorner said...

3 lovely cards and glad you enjoyed your break and managed to find some craft bargains.
Myrax

Alison said...

Great cards Shell

Alison xx

Louise Emma said...

She always has time for CRAFT SHOPPIN doncha Shell? LOL!!! We loved having you down again hun, I know we both had an off day but we tried not to let them get in the way x Can't wait for the 28th Dec when we see you again!!! That poppy card is just gorgeous, you are gonna have to stamp some of them out for me.....please!!! The smirk card is fabby too..... and the FF is lubbly! Loves ya all to bits xxxx

Anonymous said...

ooh what lovely pressies from ur hubby :) gorgeous cards - love the forever friends one