21 December 2009

Whiff Of Joy Challenge #60

Well I thought I would enter the Whiff Of Joy challenge as I now own 2 of their stamps lol...and I love them, they are so crisp and the two I have got are so girlie...
I really enjoyed following this sketch, I think its my favourite kind of challenge







Right I have had a few emails asking for a list of what I have used in my cards, so here goes lol

Stamp: Whiff of Joy Willow with hot chocolate
Stamped on IQ 160gm
Ink: memento tuxedo black
Backingpaper: papermania
Nestie: Label # 1 paper my stash
Scalloped oval: Making Memories Slice
Flower: Freds Flowers
Gem, ribbon, brads my stash
Promarkers used: Hair: putty, tan & caramel
Skin: Ivory & blush
Jumper & socks: apricot & pumpkin
Trousers: moss & moss green, flowers poppy, leaves pine
Mug: Poppy & ruby
Faux stitching: whispers pen
White pen: sakura gelly roll.

Thanks for looking xxxx

7 comments:

Alison said...

Beautiful card shell

hope you have a happy and healthy christmas and new year

Alison xx

Liz said...

Stunning Shell Good luck

Liz xx

Suzi Mac said...

Hi Shell, thank you for visiting me and for the lovely comment. I love the hot choc stamp you've used on your card. Nice to meet you.

Merry Christmas

Suzi x

Louise Emma said...

Was sure I had already commented on this..... but it seems to have vanished in a puff a smoke! LOL

Not long now..... can't wait till Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, gorgeous card by the way LOL!!!

Linda W said...

What a cute card i really like it..
Nice image, and a good job wiht the skecth..
Thanks for nice comments on my blog
it means alot to me. Feel free to come and check mora at my blog!
I will visit yours more...........
Merry christmas, Linda

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Shell.

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and wishing you and the family a Happy New Year.

Hugs

Joanne xxx

Vince B said...

What a gorgeous card !
Vince X