1 January 2010

Sketch and Stash challenge 25

I just wanted to wish all my bloggin buddies very, very Happy New Year and I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas....

This card I did before Christmas, but it wasn't until we were on our way back from our holiday today that I remembered I hadn't posted it oops!!!! thankfully the challange over on Sketch and Stash is open until 4th January so still have time lol




A few rules for this one....follow the sketch, but you can rotate or re-size it...the other rule is, you must use at least one thing that is new, a paper, new stamp, new embellishments you get the idea....

Well on mine I used new papers, new ric rac, and my new stamp...




Right for my list of things I used....
Backingpapers were out of my Papermania signature range, Blueberry Hill
Stamped image Whiff of Joy Hot Chocolate
Stamped on IQ 160gsm
Stamped with Memento tuxedo black
Flowers from Fred she Said
Brads from my stash
I used my Making Memories Slice and the Think Pink sd card for the wording
Stamped image coloured with Promarkers
Hair....caramel, cinnamon and terracotta
Skin and hands....ivory and blush
Jumper....blue pearl, cornflower and bluebell
Socks....bluepearl and cornflower
Trousers....blossom, rose pink and pink carnation
Flowers....pionk carnation and forest green for the leaves
Mug....lush and forest green
The stamp in the corner is from circa stamps and the corner border retro collection
Ric rac I brought from my local Craft shop

thanks for looking hugs xx



8 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Shell :-) The image and papers you used are lovely :-) I am so glad you were still in time to link this to our challenge :-)

Happy New Year :-)
thanks for joining us at the Sketch and Stash :-)
Luv
Lols x x

jackiescrafts said...

Lovely card Shell, great mage and papers

Happy New Year
Hugs Jackie x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Shell, love your take on the sketch.

Hugs

Joanne xx

Alison said...

Beautiful card Shell
hope you had a good holiday
and a Happy New Year

Alison xx

Linda W said...

Hei thanks for nice comments at my blog.. Wonderful work wiht the sketch, nice colores...
I wish the best for you and your famely this year.
Happy to be one of your followers.
Please come back to my blog later if you want!!!
Hug:-)

Linda W said...

Hei again
Just want to thank you so much, you made me so happy by following my blog. It means alot to me.
Thanks..
Big hug:-)

Louise Emma said...

Fab card babes, loving it x

My'scardcorner said...

Lovely card Shell like the flowers
and papers youve used.
Myrax