2 March 2010

Three cards for one little lady

Over on Dustin Pikes blog he is asking for our help...he is offering three digi images of owls for us to use, to make cards for Delia who is a 10 year old girl, who is going through her second round of chemo for Acute Myeloid Leukemia....well I just had to do a card for her....



I just wanted to say thank you to Dustin for such gorgeous images to work with..
After seeing my card and asking what it was for, my girlies decided to both do a card as well....
KT used one of Dustins images and she loves the owls and has used them to decorate her Birdie scrapbook...


And our Danni just loves all of Dustins images and as she loves to draw, she decided to draw her own owl...


Thanks for looking xxx

5 comments:

My'scardcorner said...

3 Lovely cards and for such a brave
young girl. I sometimes do cards for the post pals. Myrax

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Such a sweet card! and for such a good cause!
What talented girlies you have too!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous makes Shell, KT and Danni - they are wonderful :0)

Louise Emma said...

They are all fab x Well done you three!!!

Alison said...

Three great card

Alison xx