16 July 2010

Yipppeee I Am Back lolol

First things first I just wanted to say a big Thank You to all of you who have sent us house cards they are all gorgeous & look fab on our new mantle-piece lol....also I just wanted to say Thanks to Hazel(dido) who has helped me out by posting my DT cards for me on Monday (I can't get my scheduling thingy to work might be me but it din't wanna work lol) so thanks hun xx

Right onto some good news I am loving my new house its fab, & having our bedroom downstairs makes so much difference. I am just not going up there its the girlies floor they need to keep it tidy, if not there will be trouble lol.
All my crafty stuff got unpacked on Sunday but I haven't made a thing, oh tell a lie I have coloured one image in, thats it....not had time to do anything, we went out yesterday & got new curtains for every window Katie has had fuchia (anyone that knows Katie, knows she is pink mad, anything pink Katie has to have lol) Danni has had blackcurrent & they are yummy...we've had chocolate & the lounge is moccha, have decided I want the lounge moccha & burgundy I think! then I've got a good excuse to have a new sofa (cus its blue & just wouldn't go lolol)

Right heres my card for this weeks Moving Along With The Times challenge which started yesterday but didn't get chance to post yesterday...sorry ladies xx
This weeks sketch has been done by our Heidi & her theme is 'animals'



This weeks sponsor is Crafy Sentiments
We were kindly given two images to have a play with. I chose Flopsy In The Rain really cute! The winner of our challenge will win the same image as I have used in my DT card...

I decided to use 'Miss You' sentiment, because I think Flopsy looks like they are thinking about someone, or maybe thats just me lol xx
Stuff I Have Used
Image Crafty Sentiments 'Flopsy In The Rain'
IQ paper
Promarkers
Bunnie- pastel beige & sandstone
Nose & Ears- pale pink
Brolly- denim blue, bright orange, mango, mandarin, orange, lemon & canary
Puddle & Rain- cool aqua
DP- DCWV citrus stack
Ribbon- papermania capsule collection
Flower- woodware punch
Grey paper, sentiment stamp & gems my stash
Label cut on my Slice 'Basic Elements'

thanks for looking, don't forget to pop over to the main blog to see the other DT fab creations
hugs xx

7 comments:

jackiescrafts said...

Glad the move went well and you are getting settled into your new home. I hope you are really happy there and that the downstairs bedroom makes kife easier for you

Love your card too

Hugs Jackie x

Bev said...

woop woop glad your back with us and that you are getting there with ya new home......... loving the card hun.he is such a cute fella. tc and no doubt catch ya in FB world xx

Jules said...

Hi Shell

So pleased to hear that your move has gone so well. You sound really happy .. ..

Bet your craft goodies will see the light of day soon.

I have some notes somewhere on scheduling a post. If you want me to email them over to you sometime just let me know.

Have a lovely weekend.

Love Jules xx

Oh sorry - nearly forgot .. .. great card .. .. he certainly does look a bit unhappy about something!

Anne said...

wooooohoooooooooooooo glad your sorted hun:)
Lovely card, I see you've used me all time favourite papers:)
Anne x

Irena said...

Very cute card, lovely colors.

Alison said...

Great card Shell an lovely colours
Hope you've all settled in well

Alison xx

Louise Emma said...

Fab card hun x Should be able to keep up straight now I am outta hossy! Hugs xxx