12 December 2010

Getting All Distressed at Gingerloft!!

Wow!! I can't believe its the third challenge over at Gingerloft already!!!
This challenge is running until 9th January, so you have ages to enter!!
The theme for this challenge is
DISTRESSED
that can be colour or paper distressing....I have done a bit of both on my DT card!
I just love this image!! I have colour distressed around the image & the ticket & used my thread cutter to distress the papers!
I have covered the leaves in stickles to give um a bit of sparkle!

Challenges I Am Entering

Goodies I Used
Image- Leaf collage by Gingerloft
IQ paper from Staples
Scalloped 6" squared card from Crafty Emma's Store
Promarkers
Clock face- powder blue, pastel blue & cool aqua
Leaves- cocoa, burnt sienna, chestnut & henna
Checkers board- tea green & grey green

Papers & Embellishments
DP- doublesided Blue Scrolls by Paper Salon
Dew drops (blue) from Crafty Emma's Store
My stash- ribbon & ticket
Stickles
Paper distressing my thread cutter
Colour distressing with faded jeans by Tim Holtz

Thank you for stopping by, please pop over to the main blog & don't forget you have until the 9th January to enter!!!

7 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Fab dostressed card . I love the watch face
Lisa ;)

Jules said...

Hi Shell

What a gorgeous card .. . you must be well chuffed with this one. I know I would be!!

Love everything about it!!!

Hope you have a good Sunday.

Love Jules xx

cheryl said...

oh wow hun this is a cracker gosh hun really really adore this its amazing,hugs cheryl xxxxx

Emma said...

Fabulous...love the style.
Hugs Emma x

Brenda Brown said...

Shell I am soooo proud of you, this is one stunning card and I love, love, love it.
luv {brenda} xoxox

Marcy said...

Wow, you are a very busy crafter. All your projects are fabby. Love your take on the distressing theme. Hugs from your DT sister Marcy

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful timeless card Shell! It was so fun to play along with you all this week!!! Hugs ~S~