23 February 2011

Hello!!

Hello to you all....blinkin eck I ain't half missed you lot!
I know its only been a week but, I have truly missed hopping around your blogs & reading the comments you leave for me!!

Well anyhoos!! my op went fine....& I came home on Saturday, really early considering they said I'd be in for up to 10 days!!! This is the first time I've been able to sit up & type properly...I am feeling ok, eating ok now, the district nurse is still coming in every day & checking my wound & giving me an injection to thin my blood! Also I've got these sooooooooo sexy white stocking things that I've gotta wear for 4 weeks..lolololol!!
I am hoping to spend 15 minutes aday online just hopping, I don't think I will be back to making cards just yet....but I soooooooooooo so soooooooo want to!! I had some goodies come yesterday that I ordered from Crafty Emma's & I have just had to stroke them lol! But I would rather take timeout now & get better properly..

HUGE THANK YOUS FOR MY CARDS & FLOWERS!!!
also thank you all for you good luck wishes your the best 
I will be back soon huge hugs & I miss you all shell xx  

15 comments:

Pami said...

Hi Shell, I was just thinking about you yesterday and wondering how you were. Glad to hear everything went well. Concentrate on getting better now! Take care, Pami xx

Doreen said...

Glad to hear all went well and you are on the mend.xxx

cheryl said...

oh hun so glad you are home,and it went well hun,bless you make sure you rest up well hun,and not to go too fast,too soon,love hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

shaz earl said...

Awwww missed you lots too, hope Nige takes a picture of you in your sexy stocking, i've still got mine lol.
glad to hear your getting on ok and you will be crafting again before you know it, take it easy xxxx

Anne said...

you take it easy Shell, do as your told mind!!!
Nice to know your feeling well enough to have a wee browse though hun but please take care
hugs
Anne x

Brenda Brown said...

Oh Shell it's lovely to hear from you, I don't think one day has passed without me wondering how you were dooing. I think you are very wise to take it easy day by day and build your strength properly, but soooo looking forward to having you back making and creating. Tell Nige he's got to look after you just that little bit more than he normally does. Hope the girls are ok.
Speak soon.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Vicky said...

Hi my ickle stokie we sure are missing you hun I missing your cards & your stories they always cheer me up. Get plenty of rest hun its a big op & takes a lot out of you......I was a very bad patient when I had mine cus I'm not good at sitting around....Craig had his hands full with me bless him lol. Take care hun & take it easy & let Nige look after you hun. Miss you loads hunni.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Hun...

Awwww glad all went ok hun,
NIGE we need to see a pic of Shell in them sexy tights lol....

My card is in the post hun, Justin forgot to post it for me, not forgot you honest..

Take Care poppet...

Huggies Angel

jackiescrafts said...

So pleased it all went well hunnie.
You take it easy and just do a little each day, I hope you are soon fully recovered and back to normal

Hugs Jackie x

Wiccababe said...

hope you have a speedy recovery Shell and get back to crafting soon
Debz
xx

debby4000 said...

Good to hear your home, now take care to recover.
luv
Debby

Emma said...

Welcome back hunny...wishing you a speedy recovery. Missed you too
;-)
Hugs Emma x

Lisa Jane said...

HI Shell.. its so nice to hear from you and how you are getting on.. make sure you do as you are told lol.. and take care
Lisa ;)

coops said...

hiya shell.glad the op went well hun.
you take it easy and i`ll see you soon :D

xx coops xx

Jules said...

Hi Shell

I am so pleased that you are home safe and sound and that all went well.

Those white stockings sound lovely!! LOL!!!

Take care and don't rush things.

Love Jules xx