28 July 2011

Brand Spanking New!!

This is my 2nd of 4 DT post today please scroll down to see my first & pop back later to see some more!!


Today over at MAWTT the challenge is
BRAND SPANKING NEW!
so that could be new baby, new home, new car etc!!!

We also have Crafty Emma's Store as our sponsor this week.
 The winner will recieve a £10 voucher to spend (P&P not included) in Emma's online store.

I decided to go with the New Home card as I have none in my box!

Challenges I Would Like To Enter


Goodies I Have Used
Image- house by Pink Petticoat
Sentiment- from the Woodland Folks set by DoCrafts
4" square petal point card blank
Promarkers & fine nibs
House- arctic blue, sky blue, raw sienna, terracotta, red & cocoa
Grass- grass & forest green
Wormy- cocoa

Papers & Embellishments
My stash- ribbon, DP & blue textured card
Punch- roses by Fiskars

Thank you for stopping by today please take the time to pop over to the
 main blog I know the girls would love to see you!
Hugs xx

No idea where my siggy has gone :0(
Take care shell xx



7 comments:

Pami said...

Hi Shell, this is very sweet, love that little image and the dotty ribbon! Have a great day. P x

Claire said...

Love this card Shell - the image is so sweet. Hugs, Claire x

coops said...

stunning card shell.love the fab house and gorgeous colours ;D

xx coops xx

Debs said...

Hiya Shell
Love your card - that image is so cute and I nearly went with that myself - but as that was what I used to make Aaron & Kerry's first new home card I thought best not :-)
Enjoy the rest of the evening.
Debs xx

DesignerDiva said...

Super card Shell I love the little mushroom house its really cute.
All your cards today are fantastic and thats a great sketch you've done too

Hugs Laurie x

Kim. said...

What a cutie little house, love this sweet card.
Kim xXx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ok Ok I give up, Shoot me as I cant have commented on any of your cards, I thought I had, good job you know I loves them xxx Hxx