24 July 2011

C&S Ladybug!

First thing I want to tell you is we are having a Guest Design team call over at Crafty Sentiments please pop over & check it out if you fancy joining us for a few months!!!


Hello all I hope your all having a fab weekend, the weather is great here I hope it is for you!! We had a fantastic day yesterday at the Southport airshow....even Charlie dawg enjoyed it (except for when the vulcan flew over & the whole beach shook, he did dance around a bit wondering what it was....but his tail was waggin so he must have thought it funny!!
I will get around to posting some pictures over the next few days, gotta wait for Nige to sort them out & as he has a bad back today (always does the day after an airshow, its all the looking up lol) I'm not sure when he will be doing them!!
Also I have finally got him to join twitter! Only because I was telling him about what the planes were going to be doing next & he got fed up lol he sulked for ages before I told him I followed the Vulcan & the Battle Of Britain Memorial Flight & they were tweeting from the planes lol!!

Anyhoos I managed to make a card this afternoon, another C&S I just love making these now, no hassle no fuss, no added tat as Nige calls it!

Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Less is More- ribbon or buttons

Goodies I Have Used
Image- ladybug by Nitwits
5" square card blank
Promarkers & fine nibs
Ladybug- red, ruby, warm grey 4, 5 & black
Heart- cerise & carmine
Flower- cyan & ruby

Papers & Embellishments
My stash- ribbon
Sentiment by Pink Petticoat (ruby fine nib)



Enjoy the rest of your Sunday take care & don't forget about the
Hugs xx






32 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh lol I love it a card with no added "tat" .. fab ladybug
Lisa x

Dolly Daydreams said...

Love your bugs and kisses card, very effective with a great image and fab coloring.

Marie

Jenni's Jems said...

A lovely,bright and fun card x

Christina said...

That is a real beauty Shell! Love it, and your lovely colours!
Hugs Kristel

Chrissie said...

This is a really cute card Shell, that's a great ladybug!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week.
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"

Unknown said...

so sweet and simple - love it

kitten DYSU team

Debs said...

Super sweet & simples!
Love the no added 'tat'
Weather gorgeous here too - hope it lasts :-)
Have a fab evening.
Debs xx

Mandi said...

super ladybug!
Attractive card, super colours
Thanks so much
Diva LIM
"Less is More"

Maribel said...

I love the Ladybug, I hope that you as much luck as represents
Regards, Maribel

Debs M said...

love that bug!!!

Miranda said...

lovely card, i love ladybugs they are so cute
thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week
hugs
Miranda

Anonymous said...

So very cute I love it and I love ladybugs

Unknown said...

Oh hunni this is just adorable xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

LOL He buys all that TAT!!!! So glad you had a fabby day, Love the CAS card you are doing brill with them now, Love Wifey xoxox

Crealin said...

Gorgeous card, I love this ladybug card. Hopefully it brings good luck to the one who receives it ;-)

Lins ;)

Jules said...

Hi Shell

This is super cute!!

Love that ladybug.

Pleased you had a good time at the air show.

Love Jules xx

cotnob said...

A gorgeous bright card, I love the sentiment.
Pauline
x

cheryl said...

oh just love this hun those ladybugs are just so super cute,great coloring too hugs cheryl xxxxxx

Sientje said...

I love the ladybug. She is really beautifull!

debby4000 said...

Wonderful card Shell, brilliant CAS.
luv
Debby

coops said...

stunning card shell.love the ladybug and casd design :D

xx coops xx

ahlers5 said...

Great design. Absolutely love the ladybug. Thanks for joining us at DDSC.
Diane

Jane said...

Lovely card, great sentiment.

WencheP said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Aileen said...

Love your ladybug. x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gorgeous card sweetie. Thank you for joining us at DDSC this week and good luck.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

fatmonica said...

I love this!

Aleksandra said...

Hi Shell,

This ladybug is soooo cute. I like it a lot. Youve colored it nicely. And the saying fits perfectly!

Have a great day!
Aleksandra

Unknown said...

Such a cute simple card! Thanks for joining us for the Do You Stack Up Challenge Blog Wings Challenge! Please join us again for the next challenge!

~Heather
Kurly-Q

Ren-Yi said...

Cute CSA card. Lovely coloring too! Thanks for playing along with us at DYSU.

Kathyk said...

Love (love, love) your ladybug - fab card

Kathyk

Anonymous said...

How cute! Love the bug! Gill x