21 July 2011

Winnie Knitting!

This is my third post for today please scroll down to see my other creations!

This is my first DT creation for Willow Sketchie I am so excited to be joining the girls & using some super cute images!
You can find this weeks sketch here!





Challenges I Would Like To Enter
OSAAT- flowers
Little Claire's- things with wings


Goodies I Have Used
Image- Winnie Knitting by Willow Designs
5" square card blank
Promarkers
Winnie- sandstone, caramel, cinnamon, cocoa, henna, pale pink & apricot
Bow & rug- duck egg & turquoise
Knitting needles- tan & caramel
Wool- carnation pink & rose pink
Flowers- cerise, carmine, yellow & forest green

Papers & Embellishments
DP- Celebrations by Fizzy Moon from Crafty Emma's Store
Sentiment off the 'With Love' set by Fizzy Moon from Crafty Emma's Store
Pink card by Papermania
Top notch nesties
Ribbon punch by Woodware
My stash- ribbon
Flower by Prima from Crafty Emma's Store
Leaves cut on my Slice with Think Pink sd card
Dew drop (clear) from Crafty emma's Store

Please pop over to the main blog to see what fab creations
my new teamies have made!
hugs xx

14 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh lol this is fun.. lets both keep our fingers crossed for nice camping weather lol
Lisa x

cotnob said...

Great card Shell, I love that image and the colours are pretty.
Pauline
x

Miria said...

Hi, Shell. Welcome to our team! Gorgeous card, great colouring and shape! Hugs, Miria

My'scardcorner said...

Fun card Shell
Myrax

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love this card Missus, its braw. Hope you get some non nighmare sleep tonight, Love Me xoxo

Claire said...

Great card and sweet image. Hugs, Claire x

coops said...

stunning card shell.love the sweet owl and gorgeous pretty colours :D

xx coops xx

Anne-Marie said...

Such a sweet image you've made a lovely card, its fantastic x x

Emma said...

Gorgeous and such lovely colours. Looks like me sat knitting!! Lol
Hugs Emma x

sparklingblackrose said...

This is awesome, I love the knitting image! Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week, hope to see you again soon! Elaine DT -xxx- p.s I have candy if you would like to enter :-)

Marjo said...

Super cute Shell, glad you stopped by to play along....

Bunches of hugs, Marjo

Anonymous said...

Hi Shell.Glad you managed to drop by.Such pretty colours.Love the nesties and the punched strip.Super sweet card.
Lisa x

Anonymous said...

Fantastic creation!!! its designed so much gorgeously i like it...
Plastic Business Cards
print VIP cards

darcy48 said...

This is a cute card the image you have used is so sweet Arlinex