29 September 2011

The Perfect Present!

This is my second post for today please scroll down to see my MAWTT & pop back later to see my super cute & took me ages card for Delightful Challenges!! Hugs xx


I am sooooooooooo excited just for those of you who have been wondering what my SQUEALABLE news was .....well ...Willow Designs is going on C&C for the release of the 'Walter & Winnie Does Christmas CD' & Sharon has asked the DT to make some things to go on TV!!! I know mine might not even get shown, but I'm so excited for Sharon & the fact that she asked me!!!
Thanks hun xx



Wow, I just wanted to say thank you to all the people that entered
Willow Sketchie last week, I really enjoyed hopping around your blogs!

Anyhoos on to this weeks challenge which is a fab sketch which you will find here! With an added twist of a tent or easel card!
For deets on this weeks prize please pop over to the Willow Sketchie Challenge blog!


Excuse the thumb lol!! I hate taking pics of easel cards, but love making them!!



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
The House That Stamp Built- animals
Inky Impressions- die cuts & punches
Craft Room- Christmas

 
Goodies I Have Used
Image- 'Walter, Perfect Present' which is on the Walter & Winnie does Christmas cd avaliable to pre-order here!
2 x 5" square card blanks
Promarkers with fine nibs
Walter- caramel, cinnamon, chestnut, henna, walnut, apricot & cocktail pink
Hat- rose pink & fuchsia pink
Present- orchid, amethyst, slate, yellow & mustard
Floor- tea green

Papers & Embellishments
DP- off the 'Walter & Winnie does Christmas' cd by Willow Designs
 Pink card by Papermania
Snowflake folder by Provocraft embossed on my Bigshot
Colour distressing Tim Holtz dusty concord
Border punch 'Tag' by Woodware
Fibres by Innovations for Crafters
Snowflake punch by Martha Stewart
Card candi from Crafty Emma's Store
Sentiment by Pollycraft (orchid & rose pink)
Nestie shape?

Thank you for stopping by, don't forget to pop over to see what my teamies have made with the fab sketch that you will find here!
Hugs xx 

20 comments:

Claire said...

Love your easel card Shell. Hugs, Claire x

Michele Spera said...

Great work with your dies and punches:-) Thank you for joining us at Inky Impressions
Hugs
Michele S.

Zoechaos said...

Another great card great modern Christmas colours. thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge good luck XOXO Zoe

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

AWWW this is soo cute :) thanks for joining the Inky Impressions Challenge:) hope to see you return :)
hugs Ria

Marion Kuipers-van Eijsden said...

What a cutie this is... love the mittens that he is wearing. Thanks for joining us this week at Inky Impressions. Hope to see you back next time. Hugs Marion

cotnob said...

Cute card Shell, love the pink hat.
Pauline
x

Debbie said...

Hi Shell, that's great news.Really pleased for you.Looking forward to seeing your work possibly on Create and craft.Gorgeous easel card - they are tough to photograph.So cute.Love the snowflake embossing you've done.Love Debbie x

coops said...

gorgeous card shell.the colour combo is fab and i love this fab owl :D

xx coops xx

Jules said...

Hi Shell

Squeal indeed!!!

Well done and congratulations.

I hope that your work gets shown .. .. get that record button pressed nice and early!!!

Love Jules xx

Shelby Goolsby said...

This just makes me smile:) I love the embossing and the way you gave dimension to the sentiment. Thanks for joining s at Inky Impressions.

Debs said...

Gorgeous card - lush colours and cute image.
Looking forward to seeing your work on C&C. It's such a buzz to see your work on TV!
Debs xx

Clairebears said...

Shell this is stunning! I love the details and like you I'm so excited just to be asked :0)
Love Clairebears x

Anonymous said...

This is a real beauty.Love it!
Lisa x

Joey said...

Great card Shell, love these modern colours, thanks for joining us at inky impressions. Joey x

Esther said...

I love these colours for christmas...great papers and image...thanks so much for joining our Craft-Room Challenge...Esther xx

Michele and Josee' said...

Beautiful card Shell! Love it!
Jamcrafts4u.blogspot.com come by and visit us when you get a chance!

hazel said...

A super cute Christmas card. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge.
xxx Hazel.

Debi said...

i love seeing christmas cards made with non traditional colours, and yours is perfect, thanks for joining us at craft room challenge- debi x

katesacraftybugger said...

fab card Shell , I love the embossed panel -Kate x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Argh fot I had commented on this one, Im loosing ma heid. LOL Love the card its fabby, Hxxx