31 May 2012

Alfie!

This is my first post for today, please pop back later to see my MAWTT & Delightful Challenges creations!
Hugs xx

Today is my last challenge for Willow Sketchie, I have decided to step down after spending nearly a year using Sharon's fab images & having had my creations on C&C twice! I feel really lucky to have worked with such a fab DT & I will never forget having my stuff on TV!! So thanks Sharon & the DT I will be popping around your blogs still, saying hi!

Anyhoos this weeks challenge has been set my me lol!! I decided I would like to see you

MAKE YOUR OWN DESIGN PAPERS!

so get out your embossing folders, or stamps & get creative! There is also a sketch you can follow which you will find here!



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Ladybug Crafts- things with wings
Robyns Fetish- birthday sentiment on front

Goodies I Have Used
Image- 'Alfie & the Letter Box' digi download by Willow Sketchie
5" square card blank
Spectrum Noirs
Alfie- GB1, GB3 & GB4
Letter Box- DR6, CR11 & CR10
Wall- TN1, TN2 & TN3
Plant Pot- OR2, OR1 & TN3
Flowers- CT4, PL1, PL2, BT4, BT5, LG4 & LG5
Ground- GT1 & JG1
Envelope- EB1
Shadow- IG1

Papers & Embellishments
Turquoise paper by Kodak
Embossing folder 'checkers & Happy Birthday' by Provocraft
White pearlised card from Create & Craft
Sentiment stamp by 'Ladybug Crafts'
4mm silver pearls

I hope you will pop over & see what fab creation my teamies have made this week
hugs xx

5 comments:

cotnob said...

Fab card Shell, I love your Alfie image and he is coloured beautifully. I'll miss seeing your Willow cards each week.
I will still pop in and see you.
Pauline
x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful colours and colouring.Sweet and pretty card.
Will miss you at Willow Sketchie :(
You can come and 'annoy' me anytime - but only if I can do the same to you ;)
Take care
Lisa x

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Shell !! what a cute image and your colouring is beautiful !! Love the layout and the fab embossing!
Hope you have a nice day!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Anne-Marie said...

Fantastic Card Shell, we will miss you.

Anne-Marie x x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh sooo cute, What a great card and Fabby but difficult theme. We will miss ya on Willow xxx Love Hxx