20 June 2012

'Deevonne'

Over at Divas by Design this week we have a fab challenge for you

TO 'DIE' FOR!!

so get out your die cuts & pop over & join in the fun!!

I decided to have a proper play with my Prisma pencils. I haven't used anything else to colour this fab image in just my pencils & I loved doing it. You have so much control over them its great!
Just a question for those of you that used them or similar pencils.....what do you use to blend? I have been using a dorso blending solution that I have to use with my Parchment craft.....it works fine but just wondering  whats the best to use & also best place to get it from?  Thanks in advance xxx



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Feeling Sketchy- great sketch
Bunny Zoe's- girls, girls, girls!
Great Impressions- die cut/punches

Goodies I Have Used
Image- 'Deevonne' by Hannah Lynn from Crafts & Me
6" scalloped square card blank
Prisma pencils & blender

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'A Hint of Pink' by Kate Knight
Pink & blue papers by Kodak
Ribbon my stash
Flower & swirl die cut by Marianne D  LR0110
Leaf Flourish die cut by Marianne D  LR0151
Butterfly punch by Tonic
Daisy Patchwork card candy


Our sponsor this week is the fab 'Bunny Zoe's' the winner will recieve a
£10 gift voucher to spend (P&P not included)



Thank you for stopping by, I really do love reading your comments & will do my best to get back to you!
Hugs xx

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Super card Shell, loving the hair and how you have coloured with your pencils must give it a go! Jo xxx

Jill said...

Beautiful card.

Sue said...

stunning card Shell, the image is so beautiful and coloured beautifully - especially loving the hair!
Sue

Annmaree of Oz said...

what a beautiful image and colours!

The colouring is amazing!

Great use of the sketch, Thanks for joining us at Feeling Sketchy!

Sue B said...

Wow! this is really stunning Shell !! your colouring is amazing!! Love the paper and gorgeous die cuts!!
I use Johnsons Baby Oil for blending - mainly because I have tons of allergies and it's not too smelly!!! LOL it works ok for me…
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Judith said...

This is gorgeous Shell - love how you coloured it - the hair is just stunning

have you checked Fab'n'Funky challenges this week!!

hugs Judith x

Margreet said...

What a gorgeous colouring of that image, Shell!
xxx Margreet

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Just fab Shell, I see you are enjoying your pencils! I use Sansador for my blending. Hugs Susan x

Anonymous said...

A gorgeous image and beautifully coloured, love it!
Helen x

Jess S said...

What a great card! That image is fab!
Thanks for playing this week
Jess (Feeling Sketchy)

Belinda Scott said...

love your colouring. the few times I have coloured I used pencils (not like yours) and the last time pan pastels. Am thinking I would like to give your ones a try, thanks :)

coops said...

so stunning shell.really beautiful image and i love your pretty colours ;D

xx coops xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW this is stunning your colouring is ace. Love Hxx

Ultimate Whirligig said...

Hi Shell, what a brilliant card, and a fabulous image. Thanks for joining in the fun and games at Feeling Sketchy this week.
Michelle

Granmargaret said...

Beautiful card. I love the image

Jessica Theodore said...

such a lovely card and wonderful use of the sketch, thanks so much for playing along with us at feeling-sketchy this week :) x