27 July 2012

'Elf Noah!'

I thought I'd let you know why I won't be around your blogs for a few days!
When me & Nige got married 14 years ago, we had two girlies under the age of 18mths & didn't really have the money to splash out on a honeymoon. Between then & now its just never felt right leaving the girls behind while we go away, but between the girls deciding & Nige booking.....we are finally having our honeymoon this weekend. Nige has booked the honeymoon suite with a four poster bed. We are stopping slap bang in the middle of an RSPB reserve lol crafty lad he is...
Anyhoos I will catch up with you all next week with some photos I hope!

Its time for a new image release over at Platypus Creek & this release is all about the Cute Christmas Kids! They really are little cuties, make sure you pop over to the main blog today & tomorrow & see what fab creations my teamies have made for this release!

I have used the super cute 'Elf Noah' & I decided to make a tea bag folded tree. I haven't made one for ages, but do like the look of them. Even tho I think this ones a bit big next to Noah!



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Pixie Dust- Christmas
Shelly's Images- Christmas
Creative BelliChristmas

Goodies I Have Used
Image- 'Elf Noah' by Platypus Creek
5" square card blank
Promarkers & Flexmarkers
Skin- sunkissed pink & blush
Hair- honeycomb & mustard
Hat- burgundy, crimson & berry
T-shirt & tights- lush green, holly, berry, lipstick & gold
Shorts- gold, lush green & holly
Belt & braces- gold, warm grey 5 & 3
Shoes- lush green & holly

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Christmas Joy' by 1st Edition
Red paper by Kodak
Sentiment by Kanban

Thank you for stopping by today, I really do appreciate you taking the time to visit!
Hugs xx

12 comments:

Claire said...

Brilliant card Shell - love that tree! Hope you have a fabulous "honeymoon". Hugs, Claire x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Fabby Card, Love yer tree. ~Now I only want to see the Clean Pics on here!!! LOLOL

Have a wonderful time, Love Hxx

Sue said...

such a fabulous card Shell, love the image and the wonderful tree.
I do hope you have a lovely time with your hubby, looking forward to seeing your photos.
Hugs Sue

Sandra H said...

Hi Shell oh he's a dark horse isn't he organising your belated honeymoon away and well done him for doing it and your sure to have a lovely time, great card for the new challenge the image is just so cute and that tree well true talent showing through there have a great time, xx

The Scrapping Factory said...

What a cute project! Thanks for playing with us at Pixie Dust Studio...Fabi xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

This is so sweet hun, I love the cute image and the folded christmas tree is fabulous
Lindsay xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Just so darn cute Shell! Wow a honeymoon you are lucky enjoy it and I wonder if we will be seeing any honeymoon babies?? xx

Sue B said...

Oh this is so sweet Shell !! what a wonderful image - I love Elf Noah!! and love the tree that you made - it looks fab!
Hope you have a great holiday! Look forward to seeing your piccies!!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Robin Parker said...

What a cool idea for your tree. Thanks for sharing on the Belli Challenge for Christmas In July.

Debbie said...

Fabulous card Shell...love the Christmas tree. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs Debbie x

Darlene said...

SO CUTE and I love that tree ... awesome! Thanks so much for joining our "CHRISTMAS IN JULY" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
Darlene
Shelly's Images DT
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Jen Leeflang said...

What a fabulous little tree!
thanks for joining us at Shelly's Images for our "Show us wot u got" challenge.
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Shelly's Images DT