9 July 2012

Which Is Sweeter?

We had an amazing weekend, didn't go to Blackpool in the end, by did go up to Hoylake & spent the day on the beach. Not one drop of rain, I do look like a panda from wearing my sunnies all day!
Charlie had a fab time running around the beach, I can't believe how quiet it was we could see about 2 other people! Nige got some amazing pictures with his new camera, the ones of Charlie are fantastic...I will post them when he lets me have them lol!!

Anyways today's card is a cutie, I just love these images & they are fab to colour. I have to admit I have been scared to use them because of the hair, but I had loadsa fun colouring her hair!!


She is such a cute & she is free!!!! Along with some other super amazing images created by the amazingly talented 'Sureya' over at Deviant Art!

Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Great Impressions- colouring in the lines
The Crafty Pad- at the seaside
365 cards- fun in the sun

Goodies I Have Used
Image- 'Which Is Sweeter?' by Sureya 
6" scalloped square card blank
Promarkers, flexmarkers & Prisma pencils
Skin- coral, sunkissed pink & blush
Eyes- agean, sky blue & pastel blue
Hair- raw sienna, gold, sunflower & lemon
Ice cream- baby pink, pale pink, saddle brown & chestnut
Cone- cinnamon, nutmeg & pastel yellow
Strawberry- burgundy, red & forest green
Wafers- walnut, caramel, sandstone & champagne
100's & 1000's- carmine & sky blue
Ground- khaki, soft khaki & pastel beige

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Citrus Stack' by DCWV
Flower die cut by Marianne D LR0110
Leaf die cut by Marianne D LR0184
Corner rounder punch large by X-cut
Blue paper by Kodak
Ribbon from the fab Blog candy I won from Lindsay (thanks hunnie)
Pearl from my stash

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you are all well, huge hugs for those who are poorly!
Hugs xx


14 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Great card Shell you have done a terrific job on her hair! It was nice here in Blackpool too all weekend, and its nice now - fingers crossed it stays xx

cotnob said...

Hi Shell, fab card, your image is beautifully coloured and I really fancy an ice cream just like hers.
Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week.
Pauline
x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Shell, such a great image and you have coloured her beautifully - especially the hair!!

Hugs Sue

Anonymous said...

What a great image, her hair looks fab!
Helen x

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW Gorjuss Missus , Love her hair, Well Done you, Love me ox

cheryl said...

oh hun,this is stunning the detail is just fantastic,especially the hair its amazing, beautiful image and colours too hugs Cherylxxxxx

Kim. said...

Glad you still managed to have a wonderful weekend even though you couldn't get to Blackpool.
Love this card, the colouring looks fabby so much detail to it.
Kim xXx

coops said...

so stunning shell.love your colours and she is a gorgeous image :D

xx coops xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

This is absolutely adorable hun, I love the cute image, your colouring is fab and the layout and papers are gorgeous. Sorry I have been a bit rubbish with my commenting lately
Lindsay xx

Unknown said...

How fabulous is this little image , and what super colouring on her hair well done Hugs Elaine

Jenny said...

What an adorable image Shell!! You colored her up beautifully! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Great Impressions Stamps!

Debbie said...

Fab card Shell. Love the image and great colours.
Hugs Debbie x

DoBea A. said...

Adorable and your coloring is marvelous!! Thank you for sharing with us at 365 Cards!!

CherylAnn Robinson said...

Such an adorable image and amazing colouring! Thanks so much for playing at Try Stampin'.