15 August 2012

Dilly Duck!

WOW! Where has the last month gone? It doesn't seem five minutes since I made those wedding invites for my friend, but it was a month ago.....mmmmm must be getting old!
I'm 40 next October & Nige keeps winding me up saying I'm 40 next year, I just say well your nearer to 50 than me as he is nearly 6 years older than me lololol!! 

Anyhoos enough yapping from me & on with this months Sparkles Monthly Challenge, where this month we want to see your

NATURE

creations, I was planing on decorating a frame with my Woodland creatures, but then I saw who the sponsor was & just had to use one of Wendy super cute images!



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Fetch A Sketch- great sketch
Bunny Zoe's- summer
Craft Your Passion- gone buggy
Truly Madly Crafty- summer fun

Goodies I Have Used
Image- 'Dilly Duck with her Ladybug' by Digital Delights
5" square card blank
Promarkers & Flexmarkers
Dilly Duck- gold, sunflower, yellow, pumpkin & amber
Ladybug- poppy, lipstick red & ice grey 4
Grass- forest green, grass & chartreuse
Sky- soft aqua

Papers & Embellishments
Yellow card & ladybug my stash
Sentiment off the 'Floral Maze' DB014 stamp sheet by Dawn Bibby
DP- 'Country Drive' by Echo Park
Organza bee Forever Friends ribbon by Docrafts

Our sponsor for this month is Digital Delights! with a $5 voucher for the winner
Digital Delights by Louby Loo

We also have a prize unclaimed from last month, so there is also a LOTV voucher up for grabs!
So two chances to win this month!

Thank you for stopping by, please pop over to the main challenge blog & see what fab creations my teamies have made!
Hugs xx


15 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh lol.. i don't mind ducks .. even though they are birds .. but they don't really have pointy beaks or flap around.. so i can cope!
This one is a cutie and i love the ribbon
Lisa x

Sandra H said...

Oh what a gorgeous and cutie this is, your layout is lovely too!

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Shell, I love the cute image and the colours and layout are fabulous.

Hugs Sue

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh Dear Mrs Old Wifie, I do like your card its so cute but dont want to upset the old and decrepit!! LOLOL (Im now ducking as you throw your strawberry at me!!!)
Love Hxx P.S Im not 40 for agesssssss yet :p

Joey said...

Fabulous card Shell, love this image too, he always reminds me of someone wanting a great big huggle. LOL I always say to my hubby when it winds me up, well your always be older! lol. Joey x

jackiescrafts said...

What a fab image Shell and a gorgeous card too

Jackie x

Vicky said...

I so love this Shell...love the image and fab colours too hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Debbie said...

Aww your image is so cute. Beautiful card dearie, lovely paper, ribbon and adorable ladybird too.I just wanted to say thank you for your lovely comment sweetie, appreciate your support.Always here for you too - anytime.You're a good friend.Hugs Debbie x

~ginny said...

Oh my gosh... that image is just ducky!! Love his expression. I like your coloring on that little guy and I like your DP choice!
I am so glad you joined the challenge Shell, and hope to see you again next week!

Stampe Diem!
~ginny
Craft Your Passion DT

shaz earl said...

Fabulous card Missus

love the image of Dilly Duck coloured beautifully as always

hugs Shaz xx

coops said...

aw so cute shell.i love your colours and fab sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

I LOVE DILLY DUCK what a fabulous image and a super card well done Shell its so cute Hugs Elaine

Sue B said...

Aww this is so sweet Shell… I love that cute duck!! fab papers and layout
Ooh 40 is nothing!! wait until you reach 50 like me... bits start falling off you.... LOL :-)
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Tracey said...

Too cute Shell! What a darling image. Nice work.
Tracey
x

Kim. said...

Super sweet card and image plus the sentiment goes perfectly.
Kim xXx