24 November 2012

Domestic Pets!

Well its Saturday again & that can only mean one thing, the start of a fab new challenge over at 
My Time To Craft! Where this week we want to see your

DOMESTIC PETS

creations, so get out your dawgy, cats, bunnies anything that lives in your home & join in with the fun! 

I decided to use one of my new 'Everyday Mulberry Wood' stamps they are just gorgeous!



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
There She Goes- fab sketch
Cute Card Thursday- Girls Only!

Goodies I Have Used
Image & Sentiment- from the 'Everyday Mulberry Wood' stamp set 'Friend' from Natalie & Amy's
C6 card blank from Natalie & Amy's
Spectrum Noirs from Natalie & Amy's
Doggy- GB10, GB9, GB8, GB7, IG1, PP2 & PP1
Flowers- CT4, CT3, PP4, PP3, PP2 & PP1
Leaves-  LG5, LG3 & LG2
Ground- EB2, TN2, TN1
Shadow Around Dawgy- IB1

Papers & Embellishments
DP- from the 'Everyday in Mulberry Wood' CD from Natalie & Amy's
'Tea Party' Purple twine from Natalie & Amy's
Butterfly button my stash
Pink paper from Kodak

I decided instead of my boys arguing over who got on a card & who didn't! Yeah I'm mad lol!! I thought I'd share a few pictures of my gorgeous boys with you!!

CHARLIE DAWG!
 named after Charlie Hodgson ex- England rugby player


FREDDIE
named after Freddie Flintoff ex-England cricket player

STEVIE
named after Steven Gerrard England footballer

Hope you enjoyed looking at my gorgeous boys, yeah I'm sports mad lol my Ecraft cutting machine is even called Jenson (after Jenson Button) lol xx


Thank you for stopping by today, I really do appreciate your comments xx
Please try & pop over to the main MTTC challenge blog & see what fab 'pet' creations my teamies have made! hugs xx

23 comments:

Basslady said...

this is so lovely and sweet!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Sandra H said...

Hi Shell, Gorgeous card and challenge lovely image and your real one are gorgeous too! have a lovely weekend x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Shell. I love the cute image and beautiful sentiment.
Thanks for sharing the photos of your pets, made me smile!

Hugs Sue

Rachel said...

Shell, your card is soooooo sweet! Love the image and the colours you've used! As for your your boys....well they are a handsome bunch!!

Hope you're having a lovely weekend, Wedgie xxx

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

great ANIMALS!!!
great card too :)

Dawn said...

Adorable card! The image is so cute and your colouring looks amazing.

Hugs, Dawn

Hazel (Didos) said...

Errr just sports mad i think its Totally Mad!!! LOLOLOL What a sweet card its so cute. Love the piccys of the aminals too, I lurve Freddy even when he plays dead!!! Love Me xoxox

Vicky said...

Gorgeous Shell....and lol...loving your "boys" too hunni...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Pat said...

Lovely card Shell, cute image and lovely colours. Great pictures of your "boys".

Pat xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Gorgeous card hun, I love the sweet image and the layout and the sentiment is fab, love the piccies too, Freddie is so cute
Lindsay xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Shell. I love the image, he's such a cutie! Gorgeous colours too.
Lorraine x

Sharon said...

Lovely card and the pics of your pets are great!! Thanks for joining us at CCT.x

Jules said...

Hi Shell

I am way behind in my blog hopping and scrolled back to see what I had missed from you .. .. now I am wishing I hadn't.

What an awful time you have all been going through .. especially your lovely Katie. How sad and frightened she must be. Bless her!

I have just seen Jess's picture at the top of your blog. What a lovely pretty girl .. .. and a lovely tribute to her.

I am sorry I am so behind in saying this. I am not a very good blog buddy at the moment am I.

Love and hugs to everyone - especially Katie.

Jules xx

Claire said...

This is sooooo cute Shell - love it. Hugs, Claire x

MagsB said...

Ace card! What a sweet image! I'm a bit of a sports nut, too (mostly cricket.) Your 'boys' are lovely! Fantastic names! What kind of pet would you name after Geoffrey Boycott? My vote is for a tortoise lol!!!

love Mags B x

coops said...

so gorgeous shell.love your pretty colours and fab cute image.great pic of all your pets too hun :D

x coops xx

Purple Crazy said...

Great card, such a cutie, Wendy X

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Shell.. the doggie is adorable!! :-)
and love your photos of the boys! they are fab names and really suit them!!
Hope you've had a good weekend hun!
Love Sue xx

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card, so cute and the colours are very pretty :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Tracy said...

Boy you really do like sports figures. LOL Your card is adorable Shell. Thanks so much for sharing it with us this week at TSG!

Andrea W said...

Adorable card! The little doggie is super cute and your coloring is beautiful.

Sheila said...

Lovely card, very cute x

DeeDee said...

Such a cute card!

Thanks for joining our Hanna and Friends Challenge!

Hugs,
Diana