6 December 2012

GDT For Forever Friends!!

This is my second post for today, please scroll down to see my Delightful Challenge creation & pop back later to see my MAWTT  CAS card!
Hugs xx


Morning bloggers, hope you are all ok! Those of you who aren't sending you huge hugs xx

Well today's creation is using one of my favourite older stamps that I have. I was lucky enough to picked as the Forever Friends favourite for the month of October, which meant I was asked to be GDT for the month of December. Well how could I say no! I just love these super cute bears!
Anyhoos the challenge is running until the end of the month starting today, you will find all the details here!
This months theme is....

CHRISTMAS CARDS!



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Christmas At Sweet Stampin'- Christmas
Crafty Creations- winter scene
The Ribbon Carousel- the holidays

Goodies I Have Used
Image- 'Hot Choc' Forever Friends
Stamped using 'Gray Flannel' Memento ink from Natalie & Amy
5" square red card blank
Spectrum Noirs from Natalie & Amy's
Bear- TN3, TN2, GB2, EB1, PL1 & PP1
Jacket- DR6, CR3, DR2 & DR1
Gloves- TB7, TB6 & TB5
Mug- BG3, BG2, BG1 & GB9
Robin- EB5, EB2, EB1 & EB1
Scarf- TB5 & TB4
Ground- BT3, BT2, BT1 & IB1

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Cosy Christmas' Forever Friends stack
'Eastern Round' die cut by Nellie Snellen MFD010 from Natalie & Amy's
Green & red card my stash
'Buckle' die cut by Memory Box 38185
'Poinsettia' cut on my Ecraft using a free SVG by Birdscards
Black dew drop
Ribbon from Natalie & Amy's
'Star Dust' Stickles from Natalie & Amy's
Sentiment stamp off the 'Daisy & Dandelion' Christmas set
Colour distressing done using 'permanent red' Panpastel from Natalie & Amy's

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over & see what fab creations the 'Forever Friends' DT have made for this great challenge!
Hugs xx

9 comments:

Sue B said...

Aww how cute is this Shell… your colouring is awesome! Love the papers and embellies… it's one very cute card! :-)
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Sue said...

Awwww such a cute image and you have coloured him so beautifully. I love the papers and gorgeous poinsettia too.

Hugs Sue

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW is all I can say I adore this card its amazing, Love me xox

Sandra H said...

Hi Shell, Wow this is so beautiful and the colouring is done to perfection congratulations on your guest appearance your card is amazing x

Tracey T said...

What a cute card - he looks very cosy in his duffle coat! Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'! Tracey x

coops said...

so gorgeous shell.i love your ff bear and stunning rich colours :D

xx coops xx

scrapadinne said...

Gorgeous Christmas card! :) I love the colors and your image - so cute! :)
Thanks for joining us at CCC this week! :)

Hugs
Evelina

Faye said...

Completely adorable. The rich red looks fab and works so well with your poinsettia. Thanks so much for joining us for our first Challenge at Christmas at Sweet Stampin. X

xxxtglxxx said...

Gorgeous FF card! :) Love the image and colours!

Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin and we hope to see you back in the new year :)

hugs

xxalisonxx