21 February 2013

GDT at Paper Crafting Journey!

This is my third & final post for today, please scroll down to see my MAWTT & Delightful Challenge creations...huge hugs xx

A while ago I was asked to be GDT over at Paper Crafting Journey, well how could I say no?
Then I found out who there sponsor was for this week & I was doing cartwheels! I also got the chance to pick an image from them to play with....I sat for ages trying to decide which one to use, there are so many beautiful images to choose from! (details of sponsor at end of my post!)

This weeks challenge over at Paper Crafting Journey is a fab bingo card! Pop over here to see it, or scroll down to near the end of my post!

I decided to do the left hand side row, lace, die cut/punch & brads!


I have sprayed her with a glitter spay but you can't really see it!


Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Digi Sketch Challenge- great sketch & sent with love
Crafting For All Seasons- dies & punches
Use It Tuesdays- fasteners (used brads that I've had for years)

Goodies I Have Used
Image- 'The Greatest Gift' by Sassy Studio
Elegant edge 6" card blank
Promarkers & flexmarkers
Skin- coral, sunkissed pink & blush
Lips- cocktail pink
Eyes- sandstone
Ear ring- amethyst
Hair- umber, caramel, cappuccino & buttercup
Underwear- slate, amethyst, orchid & antique pink
Ribbon bow- antique pink, cocktail pink & baby pink
Ground- blue grey 3, 2 & 1

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Daydream' by First Edition from Natalie & Amy's
Lilac card, lace, brads & sentiment my stash
'Scalloped Oval' framelits die cut by Sizzix 657564
Flower punch by X-cut
Colour tinting done using 'violet' Panpastel from Natalie & Amy's

Paper Crafting Journey have the fab Sassy Studio sponsoring them this week, please pop over to the main challenge blog here to see details of the prize!

Here is the bingo card for you

I hope you will pop over & see what fab creation the DT have made to inspire you!

Thank you for stopping by today
Huge hugs xx

22 comments:

Laine said...

Wow this is stunning Shell. Thank you for being our fabulous GDT at Paper Crafting Journey.
Laine
xx

Crafty and Green said...

Hi Shell! This is gorgeous! It is honestly my Favorite image at SSD!! Your coloring is stunning!! Great Job!!

Many Blessings,
Tina

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Shell. I love the image and your colouring is so beautiful. Such pretty papers too.
Sue xx

Sandra H said...

What a beautiful Image Shell and you have coloured her beautifully your card is stunning x

Anonymous said...

Great card. I love the image that you got to use for your GDT choice. Really great coloring on this as well. Thanks for joining our fastener challenge at Use It Tuesday. Hope to see you again.
Tammy DT

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is stunning, what a fabby creation, Love that you used glitter on it :) Love Me xox

Nonni said...

Hi Shell, I'm loving your card! The image is really special and your coloring is just amazing, really professional! Thanks for joining us at Digi Sketch Challenge.

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! this is gorgeous Shell… what a fab image and your colouring is awesome!! love her hair!! the pretty paper, lace and flowers are all perfect… it's a fab card hun!
Hope you have a lovely evening!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Kim. said...

Oooh Shell this is not your normal style of image or design. Great image, beautifully coloured and all your embellies look lovely.
Kim xXx

coops said...

love this shell.really beautiful image and your design is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Beautiful coloring of your image, and a great card. Thanks for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.

kelly ledder said...

Gorgeous Shell that image is so lovely will have to get it! Thanks for playing along at Digi Sketch nice to have you xx

SandeeNC said...

Very pretty, great coloring! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at TIOT All About the Eyes challenge, waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

Margreet said...

What a stunning card, Shell...love your colouring of the image and the lace...thanks for using both theme and sketch of Digi Sketch Challenge!
xxx Margreet

Debbie said...

What a fabulous image on your card Shell. Love it. Hope you are well.
Hugs Debbie x

Anonymous said...

Lovely to see you joining us at Digi Sketch Challenge,Shell.Great work with the sketch and super colouring.Life is beautiful - and so is your card :)
Lisa x

Sonia said...

Wow! Love that image... Absolutely Stunning!!!
Great JOB!
Thanks for joining us at Digi Sketch.
-Sony DSC-DT
sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

Mau xx said...

Hi Shell, Thanks for calling by sweetie,I think I may have cured my PC probs by changing to Firefox XX
Love the card, what a great image and perfect sentiment for it :)
Huge Hugs Mau xx

May said...

Gorgeous card Shell, Your colouring is fabulous, Love that image...Hugs May x x x

MagsB said...

This is fab, I love the gorgeous paper and the pretty lace!

love Mags B x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous, I love the image and the papers and lace are beautiful
Lindsay xx

Jules said...

Hi Shell

I hope you are all well at your end.

What a beautiful card.

Your colouring is amazing .. .. especially the hair!!

Have a great day.

Love Jules xx