2 March 2013

Lemon & Lilac!

Its the start of a new challenge over at My Time To Craft today. This week we want to see your creations that include 

EMBOSSING!

whether that is heated or dry it doesn't matter!

I have used a super cute freebie image that you can find here....please only request the image if your going to use her. I think this lady is an awesome artist & I will be spending a fair few pennies in her store lol!!


I wasn't sure what sentiment to put on her so I thought I'd leave her blank for now! 
Any ideas?


Challenges I Would Like To Enter
ABC Challenges - fab sketch
Lacy Sunshine- favourite colour combo
Heck of a challenge- springtime, butterflies & pearls
The Crafting Cafe- favourite colours

Goodies I Have Used
Image- 'Emily & Lil Duckies' by Heather Valentin
5" square card blank
Promarkers & Flexmarkers
Skin- coral, sunkissed pink & blush
Eyes- cinnamon
Hair- auburn, nutmeg, mustard & buttercup
Clothes & hairband- slate, amethyst, orchid, lavender, summer sun, yellow, lemon & soft lime
Shoes- slate, amethyst & orchid
Brolly- pink pearl, heather, gold, sunflower, yellow & canary
Water- soft aqua & pastel blue
Ducks- amber, pastel beige, champagne, saffron, oatmeal, apricot & raw sienna
Ground- khaki, soft khaki & linen
Sky- soft aqua

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Back to Basics III' by Dovecraft from Natalie & Amy's
'Swiss Dots' embossing folder by Provocraft
'Lovely Flower' framelits by Sizzix 658291
'Oval #4' by Nellie Snellen MFD047
'Picket Fence' die cut by Die'sire
'Butterfly punch by Tonic
Purple card my stash

Thank you for stopping by today, I am feeling lots better now thank you for all you get well soon messages!
Please pop over & see what fab 'embossed' creations my teamies have made!
Have a great weekend Hugs xx

30 comments:

Alyx said...

This is gorgeous. I just love your colour selection and colouring. So pretty.

And thank you for your endorsement of Heather's fab digis...she's releasing a lot more tonight!

Thanks for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
xx

perfectly4med said...

Super colouring, love purple and yellow together.

Thanks for joining us at The Crafting Cafe Challenge and good luck :)

Nei

Sue said...

She is so pretty Shell and you have coloured her beautifully. I love the layout and papers.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
Hugs Sue xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!!!!!! I love the color combos you used!
Thanks for creating with my digi:)

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is so sweet, what a cute image, Love the colours you went for as well, Love Me xo

Pat said...

Lovely card Shell, the image is gorgeous as is your colouring. Love the design too.

Pat xx

Vicky said...

Simply gorgeous hun...and fab colours too...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

jan farnworth said...

what a fun card thanks for sharing at 'abc' challenge.

Debbie said...

Shell this is so pretty.Beautiful colours and the die and embossing is so elegant.Hugs Debbie x

Claire said...

This is lovely Shell, love the image and fresh colour combo. Hugs, Claire x

Sandra H said...

What a fabulous free image and you have coloured her so beautifully!! gorgeous layout Dies and embellis shell totally stunning x

Ann said...

So pretty! I love the design of this card.

Danielle Vincent said...

So so pretty. I love that oval and fence dies and the colors you've used on that sweet image. Not sure on the sentiment either - it could be so many things. Sometimes I just leave it off so I can decide later when I complete the inside :o) Thanks for joining us this week at 'ABC'Challenges.

coops said...

so gorgeous shell.really sweet image and i love your colour combo :D

xx coops xx

Rosie Gustafson said...

ery cute card. Sweet image and great coloring. Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenges. XX Rosie

Jacquel said...

Your card is beautiful & I LOVE that image you used! Awesome coloring & details you added....thanks so much for joining us this week @ ABC Challenges!!!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Shell, so pretty and love the colours!
Helen x

Ger said...

What a pretty image and lovely colouring. Super card. Thankyou for joining us at ABC Challenges this week.

Rachel said...

Beautiful card Shell...love the colours!
Wedgie xxx

Judith said...

I love this fab image Shell - such pretty colours and i love your embossed flower!! hugs judith x

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

This is such a sweet card. I think the picket fence is great! And the image is adorable!

Thank you for participating in ABC Challenges!

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Shell… she is very cute and your colouring is fab! Love the pretty papers and embellies… the frame is really gorgeous! :-)
Sorry I haven't been around for a while… hope you had a good weekend!
Love Sue xx

Kim. said...

This is a fabby card and your image is adorable, love your colour theme too. Do I sense a 'oops I forgot it was an embossing challenge' lol.
Kim xXx

Jules said...

Hi Shell

A great card.

Love the layout with the little fence in the background.

So pleased you are feeling a little better now.

Hope you have a good day.

Love Jules xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous hun, love the colour combo and the image and layout are fab
Lindsay xx

Dawn said...

Great card! I love the colours you've used! Thanks so much for playing at The Crafting Cafe this time!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Claire said...

Beautiful card - I love the purple and yellow colour combo! Thanks for joining us at the crafting cafe, Claire x

mandy said...

loving the lemon and lilac, thankyou for shareing at ,heck of a challenge, love mandy xxx

Alex H. said...

What a nice card... love the colourcombo and your colouring is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at HOA challenge!
;-) Alex H.

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Hiya hun, please hop over to http://thecraftingcafe.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/march-challenge-winners.html#comment-form and check out our winners post when you get a chance
Lindsay xx