30 October 2013

For The Boys!

This is my second post for today, please scroll down to see my Halloween creation for The Perfect Sentiment! xx

Firstly I want to say a huge THANK YOU to Amy (of Natalie & Amy's) for organising such a fab week away, I enjoyed every minute of it & so did Katie! Also a huge thank you to Chris (Amy's mom) for all the gorgeous food xx 
Roofie my roomie for all the giggles & keeping Katie amused lol!! She keeps watching that video of you two on my phone....muppets the pair of yas!

Anyhoos I am back again today to show you my creation for this months Natalie & Amy's! 

Our theme this month is

FOR THE BOYS!


I did cheat & make this card whilst I was away lol!!
I just love his little shiny nose x


Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Card A Day Blog- Christmas animals
Christmas Cards All Year Round- getting ready for Christmas

Image & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Rudolph' by CC Designs
Derwent Inktense pencils
Reindeer- dark chocolate, madder brown, tan, willow & sepia ink
Christmas lights- cherry, shiraz & sienna gold

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Silent Night' by First Edition from Natalie & Amy's
Sentiment by Dovecraft from Natalie & Amy's
Glossy accents from Natalie & Amy's

Tools & Glues
4 x 4" square card blank from Natalie & Amy's
Collall all purpose glue from Natalie & Amy's
Jet Black Stazon ink from Natalie & Amy's

The prize this month is....WOW what a prize, the winner gets to choose a CD & single stamp set from the Crafters Companion range!!!! How cool is that?

Thank you for stopping by, please don't forget to scroll down to see my Halloween make for The Perfect Sentiment!
Hugs xx


11 comments:

DesignerDiva said...

Hi Shell, sounds like you have been having a bit of fun!! I'd love to gp to a crafty retreat - maybe one day!
Love your little reindeer, he's so cute!
Hugs Laurie xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Shell he is a real cutie looks like me when the lights come out lol! Susan x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Shell, adorable image and beautifully coloured.
I am pleased that you had a good time.
hugs Sue xx

Shelley Flores said...

Oh, so sweet! Beautiful coloring technique too! Thanks for playing with us at the Card a Day Blog!

Sue B said...

Aww that is one very cute reindeer Shell… he's adorable and you've coloured him beautifully. I love the sentiment too - it's a fab layout!
Hope you are well hun - your crafty getaway sounds wonderful - glad you had a fab time! :-)
Big hugs
Sue xx

Sandra H said...

Hi Shell.........WOW Your card and image is simply gorgeous x

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous, cute card.
luv
Debby

Hazel said...

Super male card. Thanks for sharing this for CCAYR 'getting ready for Christmas' challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team x

Tina Campbell said...

Cool masculine card, Thanks for playing along with us at Card A Day Blog

coops said...

so gorgeous shell.i love your cas design and really adorable reindeer :D

xx coops xx

Kim. said...

I lurves this card, that little reindeer is so so sweet. Brilliant clean and simple card.
Kim xXx