12 November 2013

'Tag It!'

Hi, hello & welcome to a very exciting post! I'm not sure if you remember a while ago I was  GDT over at Try Stampin' On A Tuesday. It's a fab challenge blog with some awesome sketches to follow, well I was thrilled when I was asked if I would like to join the team. So this is my first creation for them....hope you like it! 

This week we have a fab sketch which you will find here, or if you scroll down its near the bottom of my post!
And this week the twist is .....

MAKE THE TAG REMOVABLE!

well boy did this stump me, the sketch is fabulous but removable tag! Other than popping it behind a layer & pulling it out I was stuck.....Nige to the rescue, he suggested it, I did & I love it lol!
DON'T FORGET THE SKETCH!!


This little cutie I got off my friend Louise along with some other fabby Forever Friends Bears in the set! xx


Challenges I Would Like To Enter
The Paper Girls- cut it out
Addicted To Stamps- die cuts or punches
Great Impressions- Holiday card or tag

Image & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Forever Friends' Christmas Bells by DoCrafts
Derwent Inktense pencils
Bear- oak, saddle brown & tan
Cloak- bright blue, peacock blue, deep blue & neutral grey
Robin- shiraz, dark chocolate & willow

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Silent Night' by First Edition from Natalie & Amy's
My stash- silver mirri & ribbon

Tools & Glues
Collall all purpose glue from Natalie & Amy's
Sizzix Bigshot
5" square card blank from Natalie & Amy's
Tag cut out using my 'Doorplate' die cut by X-cut 503008
'Doily' die cut by Nellie Snellen MFD020
'Snowflake Corner' die cut by Memory Box 98238 from Natalie & Amy's

Here's the sketch for you to follow & remember the twist
make the tag removable!

Thank you so much for stopping by today, please pop over to the main 
Try Stampin on A Tuesday challenge blog & see what fab creations the DT have come up with! 
Hugs xx

8 comments:

MagsB said...

Congratulations on your new DT post, Shell! What an adorable tag card - I love the silver die-cuts and of course the Forever Friends bear is so cute!

I hope you're having a good week!

love Mags B x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Big congratulations Shell on your DT post! Fabulous card and loving the removable tag! Susan x

Sandra H said...

Hi Shell......Awww this is just so cute lovely colouring and great sketch to follow too! x

Mau xx said...

This is gorgeous! love the fresh and shiny look to it.
Hugs Mau xx

*Vicki* said...

Really fun design and I love that tag! :) Such a beautiful creation! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Addicted to Stamps Challenges! Hope you will join in our next challenge as well! Hugs - *Vicki* - ATS DT

Sparkly Engineer said...

Kewl take on the sketch. Congrats on making the DT

Mary Anne, Great Impressions DT

Marlene Atkinson said...

A really fun design, such a beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at CBN Challenge. Marlene DT

Ger said...

Gorgeous tag and card. Thankyou for joining us this month at Crafty Bloggers Network
Geraldine M
CBN DT