18 November 2014

Twice as Nice!

This is my first post for today, please pop back later to see my creation for the 'new release' over at Inky Impressions xx

Before I get to that I need to share my creation for 'Try Stampin' on Tuesday' with you. We have a great sketch for you to follow & a theme. Don't forget the sketch is a must, the theme is optional!
You can find the sketch here....or scroll down to the bottom of my post!


Not 100% sure about this card, even number always scare me...oh well I'm sure it will grow on me lol!

Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Animal Friend- it's cold
Crafty Hazelnuts- Christmas
Dies R Us- Christmas

Colouring Mediums
Tim Holtz distress inks
Colour distressing has been done using 'tumbled glass'

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Silent Night' by First Edition
'Crystal Ice' Stickles

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue from Natalie & Amy's
Sizzix Bigshot
'Deer & Snowflake' die cuts from the 'Christmas Village' set by Marianne D COL1330 from Natalie & Amy's 
'Country Landscape' de cut by Memory Box 98239
'5" square white card blank' from Natalie & Amy's

This weeks sketch...with the optional theme of 'twice as nice'

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over & see what fab creations the DT have made with this sketch & great theme!
Hugs xx

7 comments:

Darlene said...

What a cute scene you have created Shell! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘CHRISTMAS’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Sandra H said...

So cute!!

Sue B said...

Oooh this is gorgeous Shell… what a beautiful scene you've created… love the snowscape and reindeer… and the fab background with the snowflakes! :-)
Hope you've had a good day!
Big Hugs Sue B xx

Heather said...

Aww . . . how sweet! Great little scene you have created. Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.

Anonymous said...

Ein richtig hübsches Werk hast Du da gezaubert.
Hab ganz lieben Dank fürs mitmachen bei Animal Friends
Liebe Grüße
Vanessa

Kuni said...

This is just adorable !
Thanks for joining us at the Animal Friends. I hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for November - hope to see you again soon x