3 March 2015

'A Time of Giving'

Ok so I know its like ages until Christmas, but if its anything like last year I need extra makes. I had all my cards made that I needed & got them posted, had a few extra for the just in case. Well I needed a just in case one, but they had all gone poof!! Gone, vanished, disappeared, no where to be seen....the girls had decided they needed cards for their friends & asked Nige about them. His reply was 'well she posted a load the other day, so I don't think she needs them ones'  mmmm men!!! So this year I am determined to make enough for everyone lol!

Anyhoos I am here to share with you my sketch creation for Try Stampin' on Tuesday. You will find the sketch here, or at the end of my post.


Just love this little cutie, he isn't on his own on the rubber stamp. I just thought he would be cool on his todd!


Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Holly Jolly Christmas- die cuts/punches
Crafty Cardmakers- stripes
ABC - E = extremely cute
Christmas Cards All Year- cute critters
52 Christmas Cards Throwdown- markers

Images & Colouring Mediums
Image- not sure...think its retired as I can't find it! by Whiff of Joy
Promarkers/Flexmarkers- words
Spectrum Noir pencils- numbers
Sansodor
Penguin- ice grey 3, 120, 118, 115, apricot & 22
Hat & scarf- island lagoon, 72, oasis, 63, 113 & 112
Fishy present- lavender, 78, heather, 77, soft lime, 17 & 15
Snowy ground- 63, 62 & 61

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Winter Wonderland' by Crafts House
'A Time of Giving' from the Mulberry Wood 'Giving' stamp set from Natalie & Amy's
My stash- ribbon, black card & turquoise dew drops

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue from Natalie & Amy's
'Collall 3D' glue with tools from Natalie & Amy's
Sizzix Bigshot
'Oval #4' diec ut by Nellie Snellon MFD047
'Stix2' pick up tool from Natalie & Amy's
'5" square white card blank' from Natalie & Amy's

This weeks sketch...


Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you are having a fabulous week 
Hugs xx

14 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Shell that image is so cute, loving the papers and colours a super make, thank you for joining our challenge at CRAFTY CARDMAKERS
hugs
lorraine x

Sandra H said...

So cute Shell is your card x

Nannieflash said...

That is one cute image, love your card design. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Shell, such a sweet image and I love the colours.
hugs Sue xx

Janice said...

Great card Shell and I love that image, can't imagine what's in his gift tho! Lol, Jx

Deborah Frings said...

Such a cute little guy and I do like the fish shaped parcel. Lovely non-traditional colours. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

So cute Shell! Susan x

Anet's Crafting said...

Your Christmas card is beautiful Shell, love the cute image and layout. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Christmas Cards All Year Round. We would love to see you again … Anet DTx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh this is fabby, Love it, I didnt send any Christmas cards last year!! :( Love Mexx

Fabiola said...

super adorable Shell, ce pingouin est trop mignon et j'aime ces couleurs, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

coops said...

aw so gorgeous shell.the penguin is so cute and i love your colour combo ;D

xx coops xx

Danielle Vincent said...

EEEekkk this is soooo CUTE Shell!! Darling penguin, great colors and fun layout! Thanks for joining us this week at 52CCT!

Jasmina said...

What an adorable creation. Love your coloring. Thanks for joining us this week at Holly Jolly.

Julie Gleeson said...

This is a gorgeous card! I really love that Image! Thank you for sharing at ABC Challenge! Hugs Julie DT xox