28 May 2015

Steampunk!

A quick post from me today, as Nige is off & we are going food shopping bleurgh!!! The one thing I hate lol

I'm here to share with you the second part of this months 'Sweet Pea Stamps' progressive challenge on Facebook. All you have to do is create something using any Sweet Pea stamp & post it to there FB group & you will recieve a free image of their choosing!! Now the one I have to show you today, I would never have normally brought, so to be given an image that is so far removed from what I normally do was a challenge. Still not sure if I like the end result...but here we go!!!



Image & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Steampunk Old Lady' by Sandra Caldwell from Sweet Pea Stamps
Promarkers/Flexmarkers- words
Spectrum Noir Pencils- numbers
Skin- blush, 09 & 08
Hair- terracotta, 118 & 87
Earrings- gold
Hat- gold, icicle, 118, purple, 79, plum & 106
Jacket- cool grey 5 & 4, 119, terracotta & light fawn

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Chronology' by Docrafts
'Flower Power' card candi
My stash- lilac pearlised card, green card & pink pearl

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue from Natalie & Amy's
Sizzix Bigshot
'Fabulous Phlox' die cut by Memory Box 98511
'5" square white card blank' from Natalie & Amy's

Thank you for stooping by today, I really do appreciate you taking the 
time to leave me a comment. Have a good day
Hugs xx

1 comment:

Sue B said...

Oh this is brilliant Shell… what a fab image and you've coloured her beautifully. The paper and embellies are just perfect too! :-)
Hope you have a great weekend hun!
Big hugs, Sue B xx