21 June 2015

'Special Delivery!'

A super quick post from me today. This was meant to go live yesterday, but with one thing & another going wrong on Friday I got a bit behind! Anyhoos its here now phew!!

So my late creation is for the My Time To Craft challenge blog where the theme is...

FAIRIES

so get out your long forgotten winged cuties & join in with us!

I have said a few times before I absolutely love Sweet Pea images & over on there Facebook page they do a progressive image challenge every month. The first two weeks you create something using an image you have purchased from the Sweet Pea store. The theme is always anything goes. 
Then after two weeks you get a free image of  Sweet Pea boss's choice & this fabulous fairy is this months freebie! 




Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Hanna & Friends- in the garden
Papertake Weekly- oh so pretty
Promarker Challenge- no squares

Image & Colouring Medium
Image- 'Mushroom Fairy' by Karen Middleton from Sweet Pea Stamps
Promarkers/Flexmarkers- words
Spectrum Noir Pencils- numbers
Skin- blush, 09 & 08
Hair- daffodil bloom, 96 & 94
Flower- summer sun, 22, oasis & 72
Dress- green shoot, 48, 47 & oasis
Tights- summer sun, 22, 17, 49 & 48
Wings- fresh bloom, 63, 38 & 37
Mushroom- pink carnation, 42, 40, 33 & 32
Ground- 60, 48 & 46

Paper & Embellishments
DP- 'Summer Papers' freebie by MME
Green card 12 x 12 scolour stack by Papermania
'Special Delivery & Banner' from the Forever Friends set The Good Life by Docraft

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue from Natalie & Amy's
'Jet Black' Stazon

Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you're all having a great weekend. Enjoy your Sunday
Hugs xx

6 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Shell, I love the sweet image and your colouring is always so beautiful.
hugs Sue xx

MagsB said...

This is just lovely, Shell! What a sweet fair image! I love your soft pastels, too, so pretty!

I hope you're feeling better today. Have a good week!

love Maggie xxx

Annie said...

Great take on the freebie fairy Shell - I used it too and loved it. The boss at Sweet Pea is very generous to do this.
Annie xxx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Shell, what a beautiful card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Danielle Vincent said...

That is one cute fairy Shell! The two tone wings are wonderful. LOVE the layout too!

Nonni said...

Fun, lively card! I love the happy colors and the image is pretty. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!