24 October 2015

And Your Bird Can Sing....

Quick post from me today, Nige is taking me to Hobbycraft to get a few things that I need lol....its really to get me out of the house & doing something, because if I had my way I would be snuggled up in bed with skunky butt all day every day!

 Anyhoos enough of me moaning, you're not here for that, you're here to see my creation for 
My Time To Craft. For this fortnight we have an absolutely awesome theme for you....

INSPIRED BY THE BEATLES

how fabulous is that?  If you pop over to the main challenge blog & see what the DT girls have made for this challenge. I'm sure you will be inspired to join in with us.

I want to make a card using my favourite Beatles song as my inspiration, but I just couldn't think of anything that fitted 'I, Me Me Mine' lol so I went for another of my favourites....

And Your Bird Can Sing!


Just love these little cuties...


Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Fantasy Stamper- animal antics
Craft for the Craic- inspired by music 'The Beatles'
ABC- T for two 'two birdies)

Images & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Simply Tweet' die & stamp set by Sizzix
Derwent Coloursoft
Birdies- deep cadmium, loganberry, purple & bright lilac
Cage- electric blue & grey lavender
Heart- deep red & rose

Papers & Embellishments
DP- ? from my scrap box
'blue' card from the 12 x 12 coloured stack by Papermania
My stash- 5mm baby blue pearl
'You're Tweet' from the Simply Tweet set

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue from Natalie & Amy's
'Stick It!' 3d foam pads from Natalie & Amy's
Sizzix Bigshot
'Simply Tweet' die & stamp set by Sizzix
'3" square white scalloped edge card blank'

Thank you for stopping by today, have a wonderful weekend no matter what you are doing
Hugs xx

15 comments:

Janice said...

A great challenge theme and a super card Shell, Jx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is fab, what a cute wee card, Have fun at the shops :) Love H xx

Annie said...

Great card Shell.. Annie xxx

StampNScrapJunkie said...

Awwww... this is just too cute and 'tweet'! lol Love it! xx

Stamping Bubbles said...

Cute card Shell.
Thank you for joining the challenge at Fantasy Stampers.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Pat said...

Lovely card Shell, sweet image.

Pat xx

Sue B said...

Awww… this is very sweet Shell… love that the bird is giving it's heart to the one in the cage… SO adorable!
Hope you enjoyed Hobbycraft and got some nice goodies hun!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Jo said...

Awww! The birds are super sweet. Hope you had a great trip to Hobbycraft :)

Ann said...

Adorable birds on a great card!

AndreaNorris said...

Very sweet card Shell :D thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge and good luck
Andrea x

MagsB said...

Just so adorable, Shell, those birdies are so sweet! It's a fantastic Challenge this fortnight!

love Mags B x

Pixie Flutterby said...

I love the image and the card has been beautifully put together
Thanks for joining us at Craft for the Craic
Pixie (DT member)

Lin said...

Thanks for sharing your super cute card in our T for Two challenge. Love the sentiment and those sweet, or should that be tweet, birds.

Lin
ABC

Ger said...

Adorable! Lovely card. Thankyou for joining us this month at Craft for the Craic

Julie B said...

So sweet, thanks for sharing with us at Fantasy Stampers. :)