11 January 2016

Hostess Monday!

Yay, its my turn again to be your hostess over on Digital Delights.
After much thought I decided not to actually make anything (I'm sure you will see the images on finished creations sometime soon) I decided to colour the same image 3 different ways, so you could see how different an image looks with the change of colour!

I used 'Ballgown Gladys' to colour. I thought I'd show you how different they look when their hair & clothes are changed. I just wish my clothes did this...lol x

All details of colours I have used are below.

Classy Gladys


Cinderella Gladys


Party Gladys


Colouring Mediums
Promarkers/Flexmarkers- words in black
Derwent Coloursoft- words in brown

Classy Gladys
Skin- blush, ginger & blush pink
Lips- deep red
Hair- auburn & black
Dress- tea rose, scarlet, blush pink & pastel pink

Cinderella Gladys
Skin- blush, ginger & blush pink
Lips- Prussian blue
Hair- buttercup, mid terracotta & ginger
Dress- agean, Prussian blue, cyan & electric blue

Party Gladys
Skin- blush, ginger & blush pink
Lips- red
Hair- shocking pink, deep red, deep fuchsia, cyan, petrel grey, Prussian blue & electric blue
Dress- fresh bloom, red, blush pink, dove grey, shocking pink & rose


Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you had a wonderful weekend
Hugs xx



3 comments:

Jo said...

Great idea Shell, lovely to see how she looks in 3 different colours combo......and they're all fab!
hugs Jo x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh shes fabby, Cant decide which ones my fav!!! They all rock, Love Hxx

MagsB said...

These images of Gladys are all gorgeous, Shell, what a great idea to colour them like this, they all look so different! I hope you're feeling better, hun. X

love Mags B x