8 March 2016

'2 Little Froggies'

Hi & good morning to you fellow crafters. I hope you are all well, those that need hugs I have a few to share today so help yourself!

Today I am so happy to be sharing with you my first creation back with the fabulous
Try Stampin' on Tuesday. I am so glad to be back I really missed being on the DT.

Now just a reminder, this challenge is a bit different from the normal ones. We will always have a fabulous sketch for you to follow. Following the sketch is a must. But then we also have a theme, which you can choose to do or not. Just remember the sketch must be followed!

This weeks sketch will be added at the end of my post, but the optional theme to go with this weeks sketch is.....

NO FLORAL


I've had this stamp/die set for a while, just never got around to using it.


Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Make My Monday- squares
Penny Black & More- feature a creature

Image & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Frog' from the 'Baby Girl' framelits set by Sizzix 659089
Promarkers/Flexmarkers words
Spectrum Noir Pencils- numbers
Girlie Frog- frosted pink & 42
Boy Frog- sapphire & 73
Lilly pad- (hand drawn) apple, 53 & 52
Panpastels
Sky- turquoise & ultramarine blue
Lilli Pad- permanent green & permanent green shade

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'True Blue' Back to Basics stack by Papermania
'burgundy' card from the 12 x 12 coloured stack by Papermania
My stash- 4mm pink pearls

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue from Natalie & Amy's
X-cut Xpress
'Frog' from the 'Baby Girl' framelits set by Sizzix 659089
'Stix2' pick up pencil from Natalie & Amy's

This weeks sketch

Thank you for stopping by, please pop over & see what fabulous creation the DT have made with this weeks sketch & theme!
Hugs xx

7 comments:

coops said...

So cute Shell.I love the fun frogs and fab bright colours :D

xx coops xx

Ellibelle said...

So adorable! Love the sketch and fabulous papers you used with the cute frogs!
Thanks so much for playing along in my Critters and Creatures Linky party! Hope to see you there again soon!

Cazro said...

What a lot of fun, smiled as soon as I saw the card. Thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday Caz DT.

Debbie said...

Really cute card dearie. Love it. Great sketch too.hugs xx

brenda said...

A real fun card for our Feature a Creature theme and lovely bright colours which work perfectly with the images, many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

Jen Leeflang said...

Thanks for joining us for our Anything Goes challenge at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug blog this week. Good luck in the draw. We'd love to see you join us again this week with another of your lovely creations.
Jen Leeflang
BUGABOO DT

Anonymous said...

this is such a fun card! those little creatures are adorable and i love their bright bold colours! thank you so much for playing along with us this month at penny black and more.
linda