3 December 2016

Dancing in the Snow!

WOW!! my first post of December...where did November go??
Anyhoos I'm here to share with you my latest My Time To Craft creation, this fortnight we have a fabulous theme for you....

CHRISTMAS ANIMALS!

I took this cutie with me when I went on my Crafty Retreat, all the way back at the end of October.
I had so much fun colouring him in & I just love his cheeks lol


Just look at his chubby cheeks xx


Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Kitty Bee Designs- Christmas
Aud Sentiments- ATG with a sentiment
Crafty Ribbons- Christmas
Use Your Stuff- Christmas

Image & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Dancing in The Snow' by Conie Fong
Promarkers/Flexmarkers words in black
Derwent Coloursoft words in brown
Penguin- ice grey 4, black & persian grey, dove grey, bright orange, blood orange, rose, bright pink & pink
Scarf- sky blue, indigo, electric blue & dove grey
Umbrella- sunset, petrel grey, cranberry, caramel, dark brown, pale brown & dove grey
Bauble- tulip yellow, bright orange, sky blue, electric blue, sleigh bell & sunset
Snow- blue & baby blue

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Frosty Christmas' by Lili of the Valley
'burgundy & blue' card from the 12 x 12 coloured stack by Papermania
My stash- sentiment, ribbon & snowflake button

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue from Crafty Purple Frog
X-cut Xpress
'Butterfly Lullaby' flourish die cut by Sara Davies from Crafty Purple Frog
'6" square white card blank' from Crafty Purple Frog

As always, thank you for stopping by today, don't forget to pop over & see what fabulous
 'Christmas Animals' the DT have used to help inspire you!
Hugs xx



7 comments:

Jenny L said...

Hi Shell,
what a very gorgeous card, and such a very wonderful design.
I love that cutie image and you have coloured him very wonderfully.
Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. for Christine DT as blogger won't let her comment at the mo.

Pat said...

What a great image and so beautifully coloured Shell, super Christmas card.

Pat xx

Billie A said...

Darling card and fun image. Yes love those chubby cheeks. So glad you shared over at Aud Sentiment.

Billie A
Aud Sentiments
Creative with Stamps
Catch the bug
Inspiration Destination

Anonymous said...

Really pretty card and I love the pops of red in this! Beautiful diecut layers and just an all round lovely card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again.
Tammy - DT Co-ordinator

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card with such an adorable image l love it x

Julie said...

What a fun card.
Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
Happy Holidays
Julie T

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh My Goodness this is so sweet, what a lovely card. Right Missus you must let me know when you're working and we will try to get a skype on the go. Not spoken to you for months!!! Miss my Wifie!! Love H xxx