16 December 2016

If You Give A Crafter A Cookie!!

I am so excited to announce, I have been asked to join the wonderful DT over at
 If You Give A Crafter A Cookie. Today I am sharing my first creation for them with you.
You will find the picture of 'cookies' that I used to help inspire me either here or at the end of my post


I just loved this image, he is sooooo sweet & a freebie as well. How good is that?!


Challenges I Would Like To Enter
C.R.A.F.T.- Christmas
Crimbo Crackers- animals
City Crafter- Christmas things that float or fly
Christmas With The Cuties- anything cute & Christmassy 

Image & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Pippi Merry Christmas' by Kajsans Scrap 
Promarkers/Flexmarkers words
Spectrum Noir Pencils numbers
Birdie- 113, 112, surf blue, 67, 66, ginger & 91
Hat- 63, 61, heatwave, 106 & 33
Merry Christmas- heatwave, 106, 33 & azure

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Back to Basics Modern Christmas' by Dovecraft
'red' card from the 12 x 12 coloured stack from Papermania

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue from Crafty Purple Frog
Sizzix Bigshot
'friend' die cut by Die'sire
'5" square white card blank' from Crafty Purple Frog

This fortnights cookie

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over & check out what the DT have created using the fabulous 'cookie image' for inspiration.
Hugs xx

10 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahh Congrats on the DT, thats fabby news. Love the card, That image is so sweet, Love Hazelx

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Absolutely adorable!!! I love this card and that bird is so cute!!!

Lynne said...

Love your card with this cute bird image and lovely colouring. Thanks for joining in at Christmas with the Cuties x

Marina said...

I love the red and blue together on your bright and fun card. Thanks for joining in at City Crafter.

Jean said...

Oh what a super sweet card, loving that super sweet image. You have giving me some inspiration I have those papers somewhere.
Thanks for joining us over at CRAFT.
Jean DT xx

Stella said...

This is such a fun and fab card. You nailed our them with that bold blue bird; love it! Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely card and sweet character, thanks for joining us at Christmas with the Cuties Challenge, Merry Christmas and cheers Sue N x

MagsB said...

Congrats on the DT post, what great news! They are very luck to have you joining them :) Your card is so cute, hun, I love the bird, he's adorable! Also, Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge! Merry Christmas!

love Mags B DT x

Anonymous said...

Really fun happy card just great,thanks for sharing your card with us here at I Love Promarkers,Lyn DT.

CraftyNatalie said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at Christmas with the Cuties for our first challenge. CraftyNatalie - DT