11 February 2017

Boxes!

It's time for a new challenge over at My Time To Craft, where this fortnight our theme is....

ANYTHING BUT CARD

I'm not sure where the 12 x 12 sheets for making boxes from....maybees the fairies brought them lol!!
Anyhoos I decided to make them for my mom, she has recently had her sewing room re-decorated all vintagey. So I thought these would look fabulous on her table.






Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Things I Used
1st Box
colour distressed using Tim Holtz vintage photo distress ink
My stash- lace
2nd Box
My stash- lace & 4mm gold pearls
'collall' all purpose glue from Crafty Purple Frog
'collall 3D' glue with tools

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over & see what other 'anything goes but a card' creations the DT have made
hugs xx

6 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh These are fabby, what sweet boxes. Im sure your Mum will love them. Ive got something in mind to make for the theme this time!!! Hurray Crafty Playtime!!! H xx

Penny said...

Great project, Thanks for playing in the Creative Fingers challenge Penny (Creative Fingers DT)

http://cheryl-cherylscreativeatcscards.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

Oh this is really beautiful hun love it xxxxx

http://cheryl-cherylscreativeatcscards.blogspot.co.uk

Pat said...

Very pretty boxes with great decoration Shell, I am sure your Mum will love them.

Pat xx

Crafty Amy said...

Love love love these!! :D
Huge hugs

Amy xx

MagsB said...

Oh so pretty, Shell! X

love Mags B x