21 October 2017

Purity!

I'm so busy with work at the moment, I just haven't managed to get around to commenting on your blogs, sorry. I will catch up as soon as I can xx


Its time for me to share my latest DT creation for Sheepski digi's. I just love this image, I remember when I was younger my step-sister loved Pierrot, she had everything with it on. Her bedroom was covered in it lol. So this creation is kinda a nod to that.



Challenges I Would Like To Enter

Image & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Purity' by Sheepski
Promarkers/Flexmarkers words in black
Faber-Castell words in brown
Skin- ivory & cold grey II
Eyes- surf blue, bluish turquoise, turquoise & cobalt turquoise
Hat- cool grey 5 & black
Make up- cool grey 5 & black
Eyebrows- van-dyke brown & raw umber
Lips- poppy & red violet
Collar- cold grey IV & cold grey III
Top- cold grey V, cold grey IV & cold grey III
Buttons- cool grey 5 & black
Rose- sugar plum & black
Stem- lush green & hookers green
Tim Holtz distress inks
Surround- shaded lilac

Papers & Embellishments
'white' colouring card from Rymans

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
Sizzix Bigshot
'southern charm valance' die cut by Cheery Lynn Designs B454
'6" square white card blank' from The Range

Thank you for stopping by today, Make sure you pop over & check out what fabulous creations the other DT ladies have made. I will be back tomorrow, take care 
Hugs xx


5 comments:

Terri's Cards N More said...

Beautiful card and die cut. Gorgeous background. Thanks for joining the Crafting With An Attitude challenge.

Rachelle Olaridge said...

Such a beautiful card. Love the details and colors. Thanks for your entry in our Tuesday Throwdown Challenge. Happy Crafting!

Unknown said...

Great image, love your colouring. I remember Pierrot too I think I might have had a lampshade with it on lol
Hugs Kaz xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great CAS card and image love the border die too-I remember the Pierrot craze too-----Thank you for joining us at Crafting With Friends
Carol DT x

Cicci said...

Wonderful creation and a wonderful design!!! Love the ! image!
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
HUGS Cicci
TTCRD DT
Cicci With the Pen {welcome to vistit and follow my blog}
Through The Craft Room Door