22 February 2018

Little Birdie House

Its that time again where I share my latest 'If You Give A Crafter A Cookie' creation. This fortnights cookie you will find here or at the end of my post.

I just knew as soon as I saw these cookies what I wanted to do. I have had this 'Sweet Things' embossing board for about 6 months & never used it, so these cookies were just shouting for me to use it!! I love the finished piece...my friend decided it would go nicely in her daughters bedroom lol!!



Image & Colouring Mediums
Tim Holtz distress inks
All colour distressing done using 'vintage photo'

Papers & Embellishments
'Stitched Heart' from the Bear Necessities Paper collection by Nit Wit
'Heart' from the Bear Necessities Paper collection by Nit Wit
'Plaid White' from the Bear Necessities Paper collection by Nit Wit
'Pink Quilt' from the Bear Necessities Paper collection by Nit Wit

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
'Sweet Things' embossing folder from the Sweet Treats Ultimate Pro collection by Crafters Companion

This fortnights cookie

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over & check out what fabulous creation the DT have made to help inspire you.
I will be back on Saturday, until then take care xx

No comments: